On working days from 09:00h to 17:00h, we are available for all of your questions, comments and complaints on 020-625 99 99. If you wish to contact the secretariat directly, call 020-2547000.
Add our WhatsApp-number 06 3061 7735 to the contacts on your smartphone so you can text us any time.
You can send us an e-mail at any time of day to firstname.lastname@example.org, for example if your story requires more of an explanation or if you need to send attachments.
- Amsterdam, Jacob Bontiusplaats 9
Every Tuesday, 10:00h - 12:00h.
- Almere, Stadhuisplein 1
Every last Thursday of the month, 16:30h - 18:00h.
Visiting hours are starting again August 27.
- Zaanstad, Stadhuisplein 100
Every first Thursday of the month, 16:00h - 18:00h.
Visiting hours are starting again August 6.
Public Transport / Car
- Public Transport: From Amsterdam Central Station, take tram 26 towards IJburg. Get off at tram stop Rietlandpark.
- Public Transport: From Leidseplein and Weesperplein, take tram 10 towards Azartplein. Get off at tram stop Eerste Leeghwaterstraat.
- By car: Enter either “Conradstraat 170” or “1018PL” (the postal code for the Oostenburgereiland-carpark) into your satellite navigation system. This should take you to the entrance of the carpark.